Thursday, December 07, 2006

Content

Today was a good day. I'm sort of "talked out" and pretty exhausted, so I'll write a "real" entry tomorrow (er, later today, when I wake up) with real paragraphs and everything. I promise. For the next few minutes, though, I'll rely on a list format.

Things that are making me happy at the moment:
  • new movies from Netflix (The Bourne Identity, Network, and part of season four of Six Feet Under)
  • lovely, sweet emails from old roommates
  • watching Ina Garten (the Barefoot Contessa) make rugelach today
  • wanting to make this (recipe here - it's the third one on the page)
  • watching random YouTube clips of incredibly dorky things I'm not even going to mention in writing for the world to see... call it a guilty pleasure
  • watching the episode of The Colbert Report when he had a friend of my parents' on the show... and knowing that this friend was just as completely ecstatic to be on the show as they probably were to have him as a guest... and laughing myself silly at the segment he was on
  • Tivo
  • realizing that I'm writing nothing but run-on sentences and fragments and not caring at the moment
  • knowing that it's actually my job to work on things like sentence structure, so commenting on that above isn't entirely dorky
  • seeing a light at the end of the tunnel - I can't wait to get back to work, even if it won't be for a while
  • feeling lucky that I love my place of work and am excited to get back to it
  • feeling unbelievably flattered that you guys are actually reading this
  • realizing that I have a long list of things that are making me happy

And with that, I'm off to bed. Sleep sweet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that´s quite a long list, so no wonder you are happy right now. Ooooh, Tivo, if only it existed here.

December 07, 2006 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Hit Counters
www.discounterdeals.com