Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Projects





In addition to this blog, I've been spending a lot of time knitting lately. (Bear in mind, I've only really been blogging for about 24 hours at this point.) It's a fun, relaxing way to pass the time and it makes me feel productive. I currently have two projects in the works. They're both blankets, and one is this pinky-peach color and the other is a great navy blue. I'm especially proud because I'm actually following patterns and they're coming out pretty well. I'm thinking I'll post a couple of pictures of my projects once in a while so you can see my progress. I haven't been great about knitting very much lately, so hopefully the idea of posting them online will motivate me to knit more. So here's the first installment.

The navy blanket is currently 17" long. I have to admit, though, that I haven't done all of it in the last few weeks - I'd started that one a while ago and just picked it up again. The peach blanket is 7" long at the moment, but I just started this one in the last month.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy you could teach my mom a thing or two!

December 05, 2006 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of your crushes are fake. And all of your friends are rabbits. Very strange.

December 05, 2006 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Hit Counters
www.discounterdeals.com